For those of you who missed out on a free CD because you’re not a pastor or a music pastor or you don’t write your own blog…I wanted to make another give-away offer.
This week I was honored to receive the King of the Week award from blogger extraordinaire Tim Challies. Thankfully, I guess that means I can stop submitting my name for consideration.
Anyway, Tim mentioned that I’m probably best known for my involvement with Sovereign Grace music. In a comment, Brendt pointed out that Tim neglected to mention my former associations with the Christian group GLAD. I wasn’t personally offended, because I don’t expect anyone but my family to remember my years with GLAD. But for those loyal fans who haven’t forgotten, I want to offer a free WorshipGod Live CD to the first twenty of you (if there are that many) who can answer the following questions:
1. What two colleges did the four original members of GLAD attend?
2. What GLAD song mentions Rittenhouse Square in Philadelphia?
3. How many recordings did GLAD make before The A Cappella Project in 1988?
4. Who first recorded the GLAD Christmas song “In the First Light?”
5. What original GLAD song was recorded by Debby Boone?
(Families of GLAD members or ex-members are excluded from this offer. But if you want a copy of WorshipGod Live, let me know.) And if we can’t find twenty people who know these answers, I’ll ask some easier questions later. Send your answers to email@example.com. And go ahead; use Google if you must.